Who will be declared tonight’s winner in ‘The Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition’ among the remaining contestants? The fab 5 contenders who have remained in the competition are Angela, Art, Hazel, Larry, and Raffy, and one of them can bring home the glory of the first ever winner of The Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition.
One of them can bring home the grand prize of 1 million pesos and a condominium unit from DMCI Homes.
We shall find out the result tonight, October 8 in the finale of this huge reality show at Ynares Stadium and Fair Grounds in Pasig. The live weight-in of the fab 5 contenders will be aired in ABS-CBN at 9:30 pm.
Organizers invite men and women weighing 250 pounds and above and 200 pounds and above respectively to rush into the venue of ‘The Pinoy Biggest Loser Wellness Fair and Grand Finale’ today, October 8. The first 100 bigating pinoy to reach the venue will have the opportunity to take the premium seats in the grand finale.
Meanwhile, The Biggest Loser challenge has brought about transformation in the lives of those who joined the said reality show. The show gave each contestant an opportunity to transform themselves into a healthier and active being through vigorous physical training, diet, motivation, and coupled with various challenges every week.
Together with the contestants’ journey to transformation is the host of this reality show, Ms. Sharon Cuneta and game master Derek Ramsay. And of course, the big transformation wouldn’t be possible without the professional trainers Jim Saret & Chinggay Andrada who have trained and motivated the contestants all throughout the competition.
- The Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition (mypersonalgazette.wordpress.com)
- The De-Queering of The Biggest Loser (pinkbananaworld.com)
- A Winning Decision From the Biggest Loser’s Patrick Ferrari (psychologytoday.com)
- ‘Biggest Loser’ Star Falls From San Francisco Building During Dinner Party (huffingtonpost.com)
- Anna Kournikova Picked Last on “The Biggest Loser” Debut (inquisitr.com)
- ‘Biggest Loser’ Nudges Many Viewers To Think Thin (npr.org)