Oh well, I could not list down all of the facts you need to know about me besides there are tons, and some are mine to keep. Would’t you agree? So, I’ll just have a random pick of top 10 facts about me which I’d like to share. Do not be surprised if some are obviously obvious…haha!
1. I have a curly hair (hahaha…I already warned you that some facts about me could be very obvious) I remember that I used to have a straight hair…ahm, ah no! I think wavy. I just can’t figure it out how I turned to be a curly-headed lady. It’s a blessing in disguise I think–others adore my hair. Just kidding!
2. I’m jolly as a clown I really do think so and others too (am I right dear friends?) Anyway, I just hate being sad and constantly mumbling about life’s miseries. But, I didn’t say I don’t experience those kinds of animosities in life, everyone does. I just hate being sad and worried all the time. It just ruins the essence of seeing life at a brighter side. So, as the song goes, “…smile though your heart is breaking.”
3. I spend countless hours in front of my laptop I stay at home most of the time…I mean, all the time. What else can I do? I hate some of the shows being aired on television so I might as well turn off the TV and turn on my laptop. Besides, I have a good justification for this now–I am working online. See! Well, I know I don’t entirely go online and focus on my work. Geeee! so what if I browse once in a while and have a chit chat with friends?!
4. I have registered accounts in Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Linkedin, StumbleUpon, Skype, MySpace, Bebo, Blogger, WordPress…blah blah blah…at least I already deleted my Friendster and hi5 accounts…hmm, did i miss anything? I am just trying to explore you know! Here’s a tip: I have a sticky pad on my desktop which I list down some of my username and passwords in some of the site I mentioned, in case I forget and which I do once in a while–pardon my amnesia.
5. I always wear something on my hair I can’t go out without a headband, a clip, or a payneta on my hair. I just feel so naked without any hair accessories stuck on my hair. I guess I just really got used to it ever since. And by the way, I sometimes sleep with my headband on and with pigtails tied on one side–it’s just a good way of waking up in the morning with a tidy hair and not the usual all messed-up hairdo after a whole sleeping hours tossing and turning on your bed.
6. I love my cup of coffee I can skip water after a meal but I can’t do without my precious cup of coffee in the morning, in the afternoon, and in the evening. I must be so in love and addicted to the taste of coffee. If ever I happen to skip drinking coffee in the morning I usually get headaches. I don’t know if it’s just my brain’s reaction. Perhaps, it’s telling me, “Hey, you forgot to drink your coffee, how could you?” or “Geee! how could you be so forgetful…here’s one heck of a headache to remind you that you haven’t sipped coffee this morning.”
7. I’m a super fan of ‘Pancit’ or rice noodles be it sotanghon, bihon, miki, canton or whatever, I simply like the so-called long life dish. I should thank the Chinese people because rice noodle cuisines originated from them. Here’s a trivia for you. Did you know that “the oldest noodles yet discovered were found in Qinghai, China“? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_noodles)
8. I like driving motorcycle super fast I learned how to drive motorcycle when I was around 12 years old. The first motorcycle which I used in practicing was similar to a bicycle wherein you have to use the foot pedal to start its engine and let it start rolling. I usually speed up along the highway. I love the air, the thrill, and the speed–the smell of freedom.
9. I go to extremes at certain times Sometimes it just happens when I tend to be so timid or super hyper, extremely lazy or a freaking workaholic. I can stay up late working countless hours or turn into couch potato seemingly helpless and just do nothing at all the entire day.
10. I admire women with a nice pair of bumper Guys, do you think that you are the only ones who appreciate a lady’s bosom? Well, women like me also admire other girls with a healthy pair boobies–we do tend to compare whose smaller or bigger, right ladies? I really do like staring at healthy and ‘meaty’ bumpers…LOL–please excuse my description. Hey, don’t get me wrong, okay? I am definitely straight!
So, there you have it folks. These are my top 10 facts and I hope that you were able to get to know a little bit of me. Geee! I wonder if this got you bored.
- How to look decent with curly hair (ask.metafilter.com)