The said tabloid featured some pictures taken during the baptismal event of the culinary arts student’s baby boy where Manny Pacquiao was invited as one of the ninongs. The ceremony was held at the St. Francis de Assisi Church and the venue for the reception was held at Shangri-la hotel.
Rumor has it that Manny is not just the ninong of the baby boy, but he is said to be the father of that child.
Recently, the 22-year old culinary arts student, Kat Ordoñez clarified the issue through a phone-patch interview at Showbiz Central. She denied the allegation linking her to the Saranggani congressman and the issue on Pacquiao fathering her child.
In that interview, Kat said, “Hindi po totoo yun…si congressman Manny Pacquiao, hindi po tatay ng anak ko.”
“Kinuha ko lamang siya na ninong ng anak ko sa binyag na naganap noong September 17 sa St. Francis de Assisi,” she explained.
According to Kat, the father of her child is in Dubai. She also pointed out that her ex-boyfriend (the father of her son) worked as one of Pacquiao’s assistant, and that’s the reason how she knew Manny Pacquiao.
- Boxing Icon Manny Pacquiao Earns High Martial Rank? (socyberty.com)
- Lawsuits: Manny Pacquiao Is Being Sued By The Accountants That Saved Him From Financial Disaster! (bossip.com)
- On Manny Pacquiao Being a Lieutenant Colonel (socyberty.com)
- Manny Pacquiao: Financial Issues Make a Mayweather Fight a Real Possibility (bleacherreport.com)
- Boxing: Manny Pacquiao Finds Himself in Heap of Financial Trouble (bleacherreport.com)