Pinay international singing sensation Charice Pempengco shared her thoughts about rumors and criticisms she gets from other people during an interview with Rolling Stones (Japanese Version), one of the leading magazines that feature famous musicians and celebrities.
“They’re just saying a lot of stuff because they’re jealous. They’re jealous that they don’t have great thing that’s in you,” Charice bravely pointed out in her interview.
Charice also talked about her newly released album entitled “Infinity”, which was released in Japan last October 5. The said album is receiving quite a lot of positive reviews from Japanese fans. According to Charice, her album “Infinity” featured dance songs in collaboration with other famous artists like Bruno Mars and Natasha Bedingfield.
Aside from her album “Infinity”, the pinay singer also talked about her movie “Here Comes the Boom” where she played the role of Malia, a high school musical genius. She starred in this move alongside Hollywood actress Salma Hayek.
Meanwhile, Charice is set-off to kick the stage in Araneta with her outstanding live singing performances on October 25, Tuesday, along with other international singers like Micheal Bolton, Ashanti, Russell Watson, and Philip Bailey in their concert tour entitled “David Foster and Friends Asian Tour 2011.”
- Charice @ NFL (puddinggirl.wordpress.com)
- Charice Getting Botox Injections for Upcoming ‘Glee’ Role (idiomag.com)
- Charice and Jose Rizal- What Do They Have in Common? (socyberty.com)
- So Why Exactly Did the Glee-Bound Charice Get Botox? (eonline.com)
- Did Lea Michele Get Charice Axed From Glee?! (perezhilton.com)
- New ‘Glee’ star Charice used Botox for pain, not wrinkles, rep says (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Charice’s rep clarifies Botox reports (hollywood.com)