The release of Christian Bautista’s newest international album ‘Outbound’ under Universal Records was recently launched.
The said album showcased a different musical style, which sounded more upbeat and groovy–a little bit different from Christian Bautista’s previous albums with songs that were mostly ballads.
“Parang we wanna showcase another side of me. Binigyan ako ng confidence to try something na kakaiba. First, maging current and contemporary. At the same time, medyo co-writer noong song na ‘All That’s Left.’ It’s exciting,” Christian gladly shared during the album launch.
The album’s carrier single ‘All that’s Left’ was the brainchild of Tat Tong, a producer, song writer, and arranger, whom Christian had closely worked with in conceptualizing the said album.
Aside from Tat Tong, Christian also collaborated with other music producers and international artists from the United States, Korea, Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia like the K-Pop R&B trio One Way for “Wrong Number;” Jim Brickman for “Never Far Away;” Indonesian songwriter Satrio for “I’m Already King;” and Japan’s Baby M for “Sakura.”
Meanwhile, Christian gave credits to his experiences in The Kitchen Musical where he played Daniel, a sous chef in a restaurant. It was through The Kitchen Musical where Christian got the chance to showcase his dancing skills.
In his music video of ‘All That’s Left’, he displayed some choreographed dance moves. According to the singer, it was through The Kitchen Musical that he was able to improve his dancing skills.
- It is POSSIBLE. 🙂 (periwinkle17.wordpress.com)
- Watch The Kitchen Musical’s Asian Premiere tomorrow night on AXN (normannorman.com)
- :: 2NE1 “THE PARTY” тоглолт :: (21bigbang.wordpress.com)
- ASAP Pop Viewers’ Choice Awards 2011 Nominees Revealed! (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- Once In A Lifetime From ‘Christian Sinner’s New Album “Once In A Lifetime” due in 2011…comes his hit single; [Once In A Lifetime] (cvmco.wordpress.com)
- Music Review: Junius – Reports from the Threshold of Death (blogcritics.org)