According to Boy Abunda, originally, it was only Shaina who was supposed to do the interview but John Lloyd also wanted to express his side of the story.
“Sa mga nakikisawsaw sa pinagdadaanan…lalo na sa mga nagsasamntala sa pinagdadaanan nmin bilang magkarelasyon…bilang mga tao… parang hindi ko kayang… ano …hindi ko kayang tapak tapakan…bastusin,” John Lloyd told Boy.
“Parang sumosobra na e,…para bang dahil lng nasanay sila na hindi ako lagi nagsasalita… dahil lagi ko na lang pinipili na tumahimik…kakayakayanin na lang nila ako…so, I figured gusto ko gawin nga ito Tito boy …this interview… para once and for all matapos na ‘to,” Shaina said with teary eyes.
When Boy Abunda asked the two if Ruffa Gutierez was the reason behind why their relationship is ‘on the rocks’, John Lloyd and Shaina immediately dismissed the speculation and said that Ruffa has nothing to do with whatever problems they have as of the moment as far as their relationship is concerned.
When Boy Abunda asked the question about Ruffa’s involvement in the issue, Shaina laughed saying, “Tito Boy, hindi po.”
Boy also asked if there was any truth about her text message to Ruffa, Shaina quickly revealed that she indeed sent Ruffa a text message saying, ‘leave us alone’. According to Shaina, she said those words because Ruffa sent John Lloyd a text message right after they left the party, and those were the exact words she wanted to say to Ruffa said Shaina.
What else will Shaina Magdayao and John Lloyd Cruz reveal in this interview? The full exclusive interview will be aired this coming Sunday at The Buzz.
- Shaina Magdayao Leads New Drama Series “Doha” With Jake Cuenca! (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- John Lloyd Cruz Ranks 9th Philippines’ Most Good Looking Male Celebrities of 2010! (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- John Lloyd Cruz Is Voted As The Philippines’ King of TVC For 2011! (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- Bea Alonzo Remains A Kapamilya; To Do TV Project With Former Love-team John Lloyd Cruz! (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- Mario Maurer >>top 9 trending searches on Yahoo! Philippines (allthpop.com)