According to the senator, the spread of the private video of his brother Ramgen and his girlfriend Janelle was a clear violation of the Anti-Voyeurism Law of 2009 or RA 9995. Senator Bong together with Janelle Manahan sought the help of NBI to further investigate the spread of the video which is now widely circulating all over the internet.
In his press statement, the senator clearly stressed out his anger over the spread of the video.
“Sobrang pambababoy ginawa nila sa kapatid ko. Karumal-dumal na nga pagkamatay ni Ramgen, sinisira pa nila ang pagkatao,” Bong said in his press statement.
He further added saying, “Mas grabe pa ang pambababoy na ginagawa nila kay Janelle. Grabe na ang kanyang pinagdaanan, at pilit pa nilang niyuyurakan ang pagkababae nito ngayon.”
Moreover, Senator Bong explained about the Anti-Voyeurism Law of 2009, he cited, “This means that every person who downloads, copies and sends the video is guilty of committing the offense, regardless if they were the original uploaders.”
Meanwhile, Senator Bong is also the co-author of the Anti-Voyeurism Law which was passed in 2009. The main author of the said law is the Buhay Partylist Representative Irwin Tieng.
- Senator Ramon ‘Bong’ Revilla Disgusts Over Video Scandal of Ramgen And Janelle; Asks NBI For Help! (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- Janelle Manahan And Ramgen Revilla Bathroom Video Scandal! (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- Janelle Manahan Reveals Violent Fights And Rivalry Among Revilla Siblings! (entervrexworld.wordpress.com)
- Ram Revilla Murder Suspects Apprehended (socyberty.com)
- Ram Revilla Murdered! (aliwanavenue.wordpress.com)
- December 25 – January 3 Bacolod and Iloilo City Cinema Schedule (tiyarosa.wordpress.com)
- Political Shorties (jumbledcoffeethoughts.wordpress.com)
- #hashtag2011 (rojan88.wordpress.com)