As I sit here, I see the flash of lightning emanating from the sky, clearly visible from my open window. I hear the loud sound of thunder and the splash of rain pouring directly to the ground–a music to the ear that only nature can orchestrate.
I wonder why every time it rains I always think of several things like drinking a hot cup of coffee, singing and dancing in the rain or perhaps ‘do my crying in the rain’ as the famous line suggests in a song entitled “I’ll do my crying in the rain.”
Most of us associate rain with something such as experiences–either good or bad, love, life, sorrows, luck, and even romantic moments.
Oh well, the rain is slowing drifting away, I guess. The sky is once again in silence as the growling sound of thunder fades to nowhere.
- Rain (timesflowstemmed.com)
- Rain! (jmgoyder.com)
- Five Inches of Rain … (pitstexasexpatblog.wordpress.com)
- OneHunnidt – The Rain (f. Scooter) (dayandadream.com)
- Rain Didn’t Dampen The Spirits Of Fans On Opening Day (fox2now.com)
- Spotty Showers For DFW Before Severe Storms (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- Day 12: Endless Rain (taralinda.wordpress.com)