First of all, I am glad that I am here again with my first post for this month of April after not having been able to blog for quite some time. It feels so good to be able to share my thoughts and insights once again.
Sometimes, I feel that a lot of things run through my mind. Maybe, I am just allowing myself to be drowned in a pool of thoughts which somehow cause me to drift away from reality. These thoughts somehow give me an overwhelming feeling that often result in a state of bewilderment–I don’t know how else to describe it. I try to look for answers, uncover the truth, and find solutions to whatever I may be feeling and thinking lately.
As I was browsing online, I saw this picture with words that says “You Need Not Find A Cure For Everything That Makes You Weak.” I got struck by these words. I often feel that every time I fall trap into my own weaknesses, I always seek for things that would cure these anxieties.
It’s okay to welcome into our lives the bitterness of things that weakens us. Rather than trying hard to find for cure for things that make us weak, it’s better if we just try to strengthen ourselves and try to look on the brighter side–Perhaps, these things which make us weak would be the same reason that gives us strength to hold on– and I choose to hold on.
- Long Distance Love. (airhostesslog.wordpress.com)
- Fabworthy: Dogeared “Find a Cure” Necklace (fabsugar.com)
- Cure me. (skiesofoverflow.wordpress.com)
- FABTV: The Cure “Lullaby” (fabsugar.com)
- 99 Things You Can Do To “Live A Life Of No Regrets” ” Steal These Secrets Yet? (evatenter.wordpress.com)
- Beer add enough of these = Someone please sedate her (littlebeut333.wordpress.com)
- my cure (cubngirl6.wordpress.com)
- A review of Weight Loss Cure Online – is it a scam? (boldstate.com)
- When I’m Supposed To Be Limitless, I Always Find Myself Clueless. (dontdoubtwhatyouwrite.wordpress.com)